Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rebuttal

In response to your latest ALOTO post (that's A League of Their Own for those of you who don't habla acronyms), I could say a number of things.

I could say that you're a no talent hack who is merely causing trouble. But I won't say that.

I could say it was obvious from your ramblings that you haven't seen the movie, and all of your references could easily be found on Wikipedia or IMDB. But I won't say that.

I could say that you clearly don't understand the filial bonds between teammates and the competitive nature between siblings which belies your claim that your family exists or loves you. But I won't say that either.

Instead, I'm going to ignore your ALOTO comments altogether and simply say this:

Charlie Conway was the most important player on the Ducks.

No comments: